You sign up by submitting your registration by our registration form or email. You can find the registration form on our website. Registration is binding. Don’t wait too long to sign up! The most popular courses quickly become full. Registration must be sent no later than 6 weeks before the course start. If there are vacancies, we accept registration until the course starts.
2. When does the course start and when does it end?
The course starts at 19:00 first day of course. The classes are 8.30 – 16 every day. In the spare time and evenings you can work in the workshop until far into night. The course lasts until 15:00 on the last day of the course.
The three-day course has 22 hours of teaching and the six-day course has 42 hours of teaching.
3. What does the course fee cover?
The course fee covers courses and workshops. On some courses you have to calculate material costs. Information on material costs can be found on our website.
4. How do I get a 10% discount on course fee?
Choose one of the following ways to get your discount:
- Register for courses before March 1st
- Become a member of Rauland Husflidslag. http://www.husflid.no/
- Join the School of Art and Design. https://www.kunstogdesign.no/
- Join the Drama and Theater Educators. https://dramaogteater.no
- Join Music in School. musikkiskolen.no
- Join the Norwegian Knife Association. http://www.norskkniv.no/
Registration is binding. If you are unable to attend a course you have enrolled in, it is important that you report in writing as soon as possible. Send letter or Email.
The cancellation fee is NOK 900.- up to four weeks (28 days) before the course starts. If you cancel after 28 days before the start of the course, the full course fee must be paid. Same rule applies whether there is illness or other causes.
6. Who can sign up for courses?
The course is open to anyone over the age of 14.
7. Can I buy a course as a gift card?
Christmas gift or birthday gift. Getting a gift course is popular. Contact us with name of the lucky ones, where to send the gift card and we will send you an invoice.
8. Tips one friend
Do you know anyone who you think would appreciate getting a course catalog? Call us or send us a message with your name and address and we will send it by postage mail.
9. Accommodation and food
We have got rooms in various sizes at Raulandsakademiet.
Accommodation and food costs NOK 1150.- per day for course participants, (course package). It will be served 4 meals a day.
The accommodation rooms at Raulandsakademiet has been refurbished and there is a shower and toilet in every room. Raulandsakademiet is open for accommodation throughout the year. Raulandsakademiet is a member of Norske Vandrerhjem (Hostelling International).
Should you stay at home or at your cabin during the course, you can order a meal package:
- 3 days lunch and afternoon coffee NOK 685, –
- 3 days lunch, afternoon coffee and dinner NOK 1265, –
- 6 days lunch and afternoon coffee NOK 1370, –
- 6 days lunch, afternoon coffee and dinner NOK 2530, –
The teaching classes is until 4 pm. Afterwards you can work in the workshop or take advantage of other leisure activities. Hike in the mountains, swimming in Totak, boat trip on Møsvatn, fishing, canoeing or horse riding or you can visit one of the art exhibitions in the district. See overview of leisure activities and suggestions for tours at http://visitrauland.com/
Do you have other questions?
Send us an e-mail: [email protected] or call us on phone (+47) 35 07 32 92. We will be happy to help!
Raulandsakademiet A / S, Akademiet 2, 3864 Rauland
Tel: 35 07 32 92